Graduate Opportunity Sales ExecutiveOur client a FTSE 250 listed company are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team. This is an...
Sales Representative (Finance)
I am seeking a qualified and experienced Sales Representative from a financial background, working on a permanent, full-time basis, located in Kings Langley.
Busy and expanding business based in Kings Langley is looking to recruit energetic, driven, determined and ambitious Sales Executives to join their growing team. Success in this role will be based on your ability to quickly build relationships by phone and to sell a service.
Successful candidates will either have the right personal attributes with the determination to succeed (training provided) or have a background in accountancy, recruitment or estate agents (transferable skills)
Tate's client offers an excellent work environment, parking, Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30 with 1 hour lunch, on-site Gym (£10 per month), subsidised restaurant, and health care scheme (after probation).
Salary dependant on experience plus uncapped commission. Higher salary will need experience in recruitment, contractor payroll or financial services.
- Following up by phone qualified leads passed over from Telesales team
- Generating and proactively follow up own leads; outbound calling new and prospect clients
- Developing own pipeline of potential future business
- Meeting with clients to further sell service on offer and close deals
- Ensure database is kept updated with all contact, information and pipeline status
- Attend training and meetings as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ideally minimum of 2 year's sales experience but may consider no experience for right person
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; excellent communicator (verbal and written), outgoing and confident personality, able to quickly build trust and develop relationships, ability to 'think on feet' and offer solutions or overcome objections
- Self-motivated, tenacious, results driven, strong desire to succeed
- Enjoys working to targets and delivering results
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines with changing priorities; flexible and adaptable approach
- Good time management and organisation skills; analytical thinker
- Good standard of English and Maths
- Good IT skills including MS Office, Outlook, CRM systems
If you are interested click the apply button, alternatively if you wish to discuss the role in more detail contact Elize on 079 3543 6739
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.