Customer Service (Nights) Team LeaderMilton Keynes£29-£30k + Bonus PermanentWorking Hours: Monday to Friday 11pm til 8am We are looking for an experienced customer service...
We are recruiting for a Team Leader within an after care department to efficiently manage customer service, stock and systems as well as the day-to-day management of a team to ensure service agreements are met. This is a permanent, full time position based in Kingston upon Thames with a salary of £21,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Order Fulfilment - rectifying any errors, charging deposits and balance payments, managing any cancellations
- After Sales Service - ensuring that candidates are deal with efficiently and courteously, monitoring and managing any service issues. Making good judgements with any customer issues and processing any replacement orders, exchanges or refunds. Appointing and managing any 3rd party service contacts and work instructions.
- Staff Management - manage and plan all aspects of the team's workload, assist with recruitment and interviewing. Lead, develop, coach and motivate, manage individual performance, manage a flexible working environment.
We are looking for someone who has the following personal qualities:
- Leadership and teamwork skills and able to delegate
- An effective communicator
- Proactive and decisive
- Methodical and unflappable
- Personable and customer focused
- IT literate and able to use bespoke computer systems
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.