Customer Experience Manager £40,000-£50,000Very exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to work a fast growing business within Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for...
Customer Experience Manager £40,000-£50,000
Very exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to work a fast growing business within Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for a team of c26 via 6 direct reports. This role is split between management of the team, and project management; ensuring that customer touch points are enhanced for large business customers.
As Customer Experience Manager, some of your daily duties will include:
- Have full understanding of each customer contract to ensure customer expectations are met
- Represent the company at internal/external business meetings
- Advise and help the Customer Care team leaders coach and mentor the team
- Handle customer complaints and major incidents
- Ensure the teams overall performance meets industry obligations
- Develop customer service procedures and policies for the business
- Staff recruitment, appraisals and 1-2-1s
- Work closely with other internal teams to transform operations of the business
- Ensure successful implementation of all new business projects
- Managing projects to enhance customer touchpoints
- Reviewing and drawing conclusions from Customer MI
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience as a Customer Experience Manager or similar is highly desirable
- Management experience and Project management experience is essential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to understand Management information and draw conclusions from it
- Experience within the energy/utilities industry is highly desirable
- Experience of managing multiple channels within Business to business is essential
This role would suit someone who is eager to progress within their career; there is a lot of potential to develop and progress within this business. As well as a competitive basic salary, you'll benefit from a bonus scheme and a generous 28 days holiday plus statutory!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.