PAPay: £10.25p/hHours: 9:00-17:00Start date: ASAPWe are currently recruiting for an experienced PA to join our lovely client on the outskirts of Winchester on a temporary...
What - PA/Office Manager
Where - Central London
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Are you looking for a fast paced, exciting role as a PA/Office Manager within financial services? I am recruiting for a forward thinking Office Manager who can take on PA duties within this role for my client - a leading, international financial services and technology consultancy.
Office Administrator duties:
- Reception; main point of contact for all enquiries
- General running of the office
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Co-ordinating office maintenance
- Organising internal events and social functions
- Ordering supplies - (incl. stationery, fruit, soft drinks etc.)
- Providing office administration (e.g. printing/binding/faxing)
- Meet & Greet
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Board of Directors of and to co-ordinate their daily schedules, including forward planning of their workload, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
- To co-ordinate the diaries of the Sales team and set up sales meetings
- To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
-To advise the Directors of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects
- To be responsible for the expenses of the Board
-To organise travel arrangements for the Board and Sales team when necessary
Please only apply for this role if you have 8-10 years' experience within office work (please note that this does not have to be all PA or Office Management work). It is also preferable that you have an interest in financial services.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.