Job Title: Customer Service ApprenticeSalary: £16,000Location: LutonA leading global technology provider who have continuously been developing new technologies since 1907 are recruiting a Customer Service...
Job Title: Customer Service Apprentice
Salary: £12,000 (up to £18,000 upon completion of the apprenticeship)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
We are proud to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join one of the UK's largest independent autocentre chains. They set themselves aside from their competitors by providing cost-conscious motorists with the most reliable and affordable means of maintaining their vehicles.
This is a stimulating opportunity to earn whilst you learn. You will complete an invaluable customer service qualification and develop skills and knowledge that you will need to be successful and to kick start a career.
This position reports directly to the Customer Service and Complaints Manager.
- Answering complaints and customer queries over email and telephone
- Monitoring and responding to negative online reviews using Reputation.com i.e. google, facebook, trustpilot and other social media platforms
- Liaising with Centres/Area Managers to resolve complaints/customer refunds
- Logging complaints via the ticketing system
- Raising/writing cheques and company vouchers for customer
- Liaising with third parties regarding complaints
- Arranging, extending and off hiring hire vehicles for customers
- General Filing
The ideal candidate will have:
- A flexible approach to tasks
- The ability to manage their own workload
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
The successful candidate will be part of a small team, but should be equally happy working on their own.
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop and start a career
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.