Team LeaderMust have energy experience£30-35k PermanentMilton KeynesNewly refurbished offices, friendly helpful team. Great company benefits. Are you motivated by leading and coaching a team, are...
Are you looking for an Apprentice opportunity as an alternative to 6th form?
Tate have a Customer Service Apprentice job available for you to learn, qualify and earn at the same time. This job is open to school leavers.
You will complete an invaluable Customer Service qualification and gains skills and knowledge that you will set you up for a future office career. Assuming successful completion of your Apprenticeship this company can offer you a permanent job and a lovely pay rise too.
You'll be working for a really supportive supervisor, and Tate will support you through your Apprenticeship.
In this job, you will learn to:
- Answer complaints and customer queries over email and telephone
- Monitor and respond to negative online reviews using Reputation.com i.e. Google, Facebook, Trustpilot and other social media platforms
- Liaise with Managers to resolve complaints and issue customer refunds
- Log complaints via a ticketing system
- Raise and write cheques and issue vouchers for customers
- Arrange hire vehicles for customers
We are not expecting previous experience but are looking for you to have:
- A flexible approach to tasks
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Confident communication skills
- Proficient skills in MS Word and Excel
This job and training can be available to start quickly for you.
The job is in the Pin Green area of Stevenage.
If you are interested, please use the APPLY button and Tate will contact you by phone or email in the next few days. Please look out for our response.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.