Role: Business Development Manager Package: £28,000 basic salary + bonus, commission, company car, laptop and phone (OTE £35k) Pension: Provided in line with...
What: Business Development/Account Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Where: Central London
My client is looking to expand their flourishing sales team in the heart of London. They are recruiting for a Business Development Executive/Account Manager to join the central London office, round the corner from Liverpool Street Station.
This role will be for you if you enjoy actively creating opportunities by engaging with clients and
solving their needs. The role of the Business Development Executive (BDE) is to create and manage meetings, enabling new clients to understand how you can help them across the analysis and implementation lifecycle.
- Introduce the business to clients within the context of their institution, financial sector and function.
- Develop client needs with senior consultants leveraging 'SPIN' and broader creative techniques.
- Match bespoke quantitative, technology and business process re-engineering services to fulfilling client needs.
- To develop new accounts outside of the core house accounts
- To maintain trusting client relationships and retain the clients
- To create one sales 'pitch' meeting per day during normal business cycles
My client is looking for a personable and natural people person to integrate seamlessly into the tight knit sales team.
- 5 years or more sales experience within professional services
- Strong team work skills but also the ability to work autonomously
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Outstanding work ethic, and the drive to succeed professionally at work
Please apply for this role if you feel that you fit the above criteria.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.