Attentive | Organised | Proactive | Accurate | Does this sound like you? We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to support our...
A market leading professional services business based in central Exeter is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to support the finance team through a busy period.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Checking receipts of goods to invoices
- Checking all pricing details are correct
- Liaising with suppliers regarding invoice irregularities
- Paying all employee expenses
The ideal candidate will have previous finance experience and be happy to carry out all purchase ledger duties for the finance department. You must be available to start this week or next. You will be needed in the role for between 4-8 weeks.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.