This Data Entry job is perfect for someone who is happy to do lots of Data Entry work and who isn't shy to make outgoing...
Data Entry Administrator
Our client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market position is currently looking for a data entry and data gathering administrator to support an IT project. You will be checking data in the database ensuring it is ready to be migrated to a new system by the end of November.
Role: Data Entry Administrator
Where: Hedge End
Pay rate: £9 per hour
Start date: 5 November, duration one month
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to achieve the deadlines
- Checking that data is correctly implemented on the database
- Checking that data is formatted correctly on the database
- Working closely with other departments to resolve any outstanding issues
- Maintaining accurate notes on the database system
- Be proactive in seeking out data by research using the internet or calling local sources
You will need:
- High attention to detail
- Good keyboard skills
- A methodical and assertive approach to work
- Confident IT skills in particular on Microsoft word and excel
This company offers a modern working environment and free parking
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to APPLY
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.