Personal AssistantTowcesterTemp-to-Perm (immediate start, two weeks temporary then permanent)Part Time 20 hours a week over five days£13,241.88 £14,896.55An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal...
£27,000 per annum
Tate are supporting an ambitious law firm seek their next Personal Assistant to join their Residential Property Unit. The main objective of the role is to provide high level PA support.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has Residential Property transactional experience and is looking to progress within a long established and reputable law firm.
Key responsibilities, though not limited to are:
- Audio and copy typing
- Assisting with post completion work on all purchase matters
- Tracking Residential Property transactions and updating fee earners
- Taking telephone calls for the Unit and dealing with the query direct or directing the call to the relevant fee earner
- File management
- Dealing with Land Registry AP1 and other applications
- Dealing with completions in the fee earner's absence
- Liaising with clients and agents either face to face or on the telephone
- Checking post and emails when a fee earner is absent
- All general clerical duties as required
- The ability to work under pressure and progress a high caseload
- Excellent typing and organisational skills
- Residential Property transactional experience is essential
- Strong PA background
- Legal experience is desirable
If this sounds like the role for you then apply direct with an updated CV. Alternatively, give Danielle a call on 01223 324433 for an informal chat!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.