Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Part-time Purchasing Administrator
Our client based on the outskirts of Otterbourne is looking for a temporary member of staff to join them for three weeks and possibility longer to support a small friendly team. This role would suit somebody that is looking to work between the hours of 9:30 and 14:30 Monday - Friday.
Tasks will include:
- To ensure the most appropriate items are sourced based on price, quality and delivery time.
- To communicate any delays in the order process with management staff.
- To order staff clothing when required.
- To update the in-house ordering system and update relevant accounts for invoicing.
- To oversee the stock order and delivery ensuring that stock levels are monitored on a daily basis.
- To monitor the availability of consumables within the business. Essential experience:
Experience of invoicing including resolving issues and chasing orders.
Free on site parking
£9 per hour
Duration - 3 weeks (could be extended)
Hours: 9:30 - 14:30, Monday to Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.