Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Buying & Merchandising Administrator
£22,000 - £26,000
Do you have a passion for administration, providing a complete support system to your colleagues and merchandising/buying?
If so, then this role could be the perfect opportunity for you - you must be extremely organised, flexible and open minded.
Ideally, you will have experience in retail, merchandising and administration and be looking for your next challenge.
If you are the successful candidate, then you will report directly into the Head of Department and be responsible for delivering an essential administrative support service to the team ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintaining the critical path through the whole leisure buying cycle (gifts, home ware, fashion accessories, food hall and Christmas)
- Data inputting using Excel - workbook/s and arranging sign off of final range (Intermediate or Advanced Excel will be required)
- Production of planograms and picture grams to support optimum display and space planning
- Raising of Po's using Op suite (training will be provided) and producing reports to enable data and trend analysis
- Excellent communicator as you will be required to liaise and build relationships throughout the organisation
- The post holder will be expected to travel with the Buying team, so flexibility and be prepared to work occasional weekends (in the UK and Abroad) is a must
If you are interested in the above then please either apply direct with an updated CV in word format or call Maisie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.