Tate are recruiting a number of outbound customer service advisers for a very well-known water supplier based in Hatfield on a Temporary ongoing basis.The role...
Are you a proactive and experienced Customer Service Advisor who is looking to progress their career with a world leading company?
They are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis offering a salary of £20,000 - £22,000
The role will provide support including:
- Liaising with customers and taking full details of jobs
- Logging call and job details to the internal database CMS and SAP
- Allocating jobs to engineers
- Arranging for parts to be delivered to sites for engineers
- Reporting on job status on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Preparing quotations, orders and invoicing for jobs
The idea candidate will need to have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of data entry and working with database
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Must drive and have access to a car
The role will involve working Saturdays on a rota basis with a day off in the week, extra pay and has free car parking and can accommodate an immediate start.
Please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.