Finance Administrator£10.50 per hourTemp to PermLutonParking On SiteDo you have experience and understanding of credit control and billing end-to-end processes? Are you confident dealing with...
Finance Administrator£10.50 per hour
Temp to Perm
Parking On Site
Do you have experience and understanding of credit control and billing end-to-end processes? Are you confident dealing with invoice queries and managing your own workload? Then this is the role for you.We have an exciting opportunity within the recruitment sector for a Billing Services Administrator. They are looking for someone with a basic understanding of business accounting, who can work to strict deadlines
· Manage the invoice query process. This includes reviewing, flagging, communicating with operations and creating a reasonable resolution
· Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external clients.
· Production and dispatching invoices and adjustments.
· Maintain Billing system
· Liaise with other Finance departments to resolve issues in the end-to-end processes as required
· Maintain accurate client records
· Ensure the front office systems are maintained to ensure accurate billing
· An understanding of basic business accounting (VAT calculations, pay and charge rates, NI etc.)
· Credible, open and honest
· Excellent organisational skills
· IT Literate
· Attention to detail
· Good understanding of billing and credit control end-to-end processes
Please submit your CV and call Hayley on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.