LEGAL BILLING ADMINISTRATORCITY CENTRE£20,000 £22,000We are looking for a highly motivated, committed and organised Billing Administrator who will be required to assist with financial support...
Billing Services Administrator
£10.50 per hour
Temp to Perm
Parking on site
Do you have experience and understanding of credit control and billing end-to-end processes? Are you confident dealing with invoice queries and managing your own workload? Then this is the role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity within the recruitment sector for a Billing Services Administrator. They are looking for someone with a basic understanding of business accounting, who can work to strict deadlines
- Manage the invoice query process. This includes reviewing, flagging, communicating with operations and creating a reasonable resolution
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external clients.
- Production and dispatching invoices and adjustments.
- Maintain Billing system
- Liaise with other Finance departments to resolve issues in the end-to-end processes as required
- Maintain accurate client records
- Ensure the front office systems are maintained to ensure accurate billing
- An understanding of basic business accounting (VAT calculations, pay and charge rates, NI etc.)
- Credible, open and honest
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT Literate
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of billing and credit control end-to-end processes.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.