Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
EPOS (Electronic Point Of Sale) Administrator
Full Time (Weekends Included)
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual with a can-do proactive attitude to join the vibrant office team, where your main focus will lie in ensuring the effectiveness of the retail experience.
As an EPOS (Electric Point of Sales) assistant, you will possess a key eye for detail; being responsible for data entry, creating data reports & monitoring all retail data for accuracy, responsible for loading, extracting and validation of retail/product data utilising excel and the internal EPOS system.
You will be a valuable member of staff acting as a point of contact for all employees regarding EPOS related enquiries, therefore a friendly, can-do positive attitude is a must.
- Ensuring all stock is inputted onto the in-house EPOS database correctly and in an efficient manner. (This will include accuracy and confidentiality with cost and retail price margins- including advising managers where margins are inadequate)
- You will possess a degree of numerical literacy as you will be responsible for creating purchase orders, handling invoices and ensuring stock levels are correct and up-to-date
- You will be required to set-up promotions for certain items liaising these to relevant departments and stores
- Generate reports for colleagues and senior members of staff indicating sales figures, stock transfer/rotation & for various other retail purposes
- Responsible for performing cash lifts and supplying change to till operatives throughout the day
- Responsible for the operation of the till EPOS system including maintenance of card machines, as well as the running of retail related machinery
- Handling inbound telephone queries from colleagues/clients regarding data and all EPOS related enquiries as well as customer refunds and telephone orders
- Occasionally carrying out various administration tasks: photocopying, filing
- Most importantly, you will be an approachable and customer-service focused individual, customers are the life-blood of our business and we expect all employees to remain focused in ensuring a successful shopping experience for all customers.
For more information, please apply now with an updated CV in Word format or call Maisie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.