Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Flights Administrator £21k to £23k Borehamwood, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client are an award-winning travel operator with over 100 years' experience in providing leisure and activity breaks in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. They are currently looking for a new addition to an established and dedicated Flight Administration team to assist their self-referred client base of over 60,000 members.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Management of flight manifests in a timely manner to airlines and colleagues
- Issue IT, nett published fares, group fares, re-issues, refunds and revalidations
- Optimise potential cost savings and selling flight upgrades
- Complete passenger lists, pre-allocation of seating and dealing with meal requests
- Monitoring flight changes and providing updates to guests
- Maintenance of accurate records
Skills and experience:-
- Previous Travel experience within a tour operator
- Amadeus Fare and ticketing experience
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of all aspects of IATA ticketing roles
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.