Payroll Administrator £10.50 per hour Based in Watford Temporary role for approx. 4-5 months Tate are proud to be working with an employer of choice...
A knowledgeable, experienced, accountable and client focused Payroll Administrator is required to join a leading finance business. In this role based in Letchworth, you will provide payroll services to the organisations clients.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have payroll experience and a good knowledge of how to calculate NI, TAX and Pension contributions.
Working Monday to Friday for 37.5 hours a week this role offers a degree of working hour flexibility, which includes the opportunity to work a half day on a Friday once a month.
As Payroll Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Processing client payroll
- Ensuring the correct NI and TAX rates and relevant certificates are in place for each company employee
- Completing and submitting all PAYE and NIC
- Calculation of employee and employer pension contributions
- Dealing with enquiries from clients, and HM Revenue and Customs
- Production, reconciliation and submission of the end of year forms
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes
The ideal Payroll Administrator candidate will need:
- Experience within a similar role
- Great attention to detail
- A good level of payroll legislation knowledge
- The ability to work to deadlines and perform several tasks at once
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to use financial or payroll software including Star Professional Payroll of Tempaid
Working Monday to Friday you will be based in Letchworth, you can expect to receive a salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.