Team Assistant/Coordinator BirminghamAn award-winning and entrepreneurial recruitment consultancy who is the legal arm of the of a well established market-lead agency providing a comprehensive range...
Team Assistant/Coordinator - Birmingham
An award-winning and entrepreneurial recruitment consultancy who is the legal arm of the of a well established market-lead agency providing a comprehensive range of recruitment solutions to law firms throughout the UK and internationally.
As a vital member of our national team you will look to develop a close working relationship with consultants, their clients and candidates to provide the essential administrative support necessary for our business to succeed. You will have a varied and fast paced role requiring a can-do attitude and adaptability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and managing your teams portfolio of job board advertisements (both internal and external)
- Managing and updating the recruitment database including quality control auditing
- CV formatting using Microsoft Office where required
- Answering telephone calls and providing diary management support
- Being involved in and providing administrative support on strategic projects
- Basic candidate resourcing
- Assisting with various marketing initiatives and events.
- General office duties such as photocopying, scanning documents, ordering stationary and catering supplies
- Managing the office facilities including reporting faults to equipment or wants of repair, liaising with internal departments and contractors to ensure the issues are quickly resolved.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Providing additional support where needed to part-time Consultants
Key skills required:
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent customer service skills both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
In addition to a competitive basic salary you'll also be eligible to benefit from a bonus scheme and have access to a flexible package of benefits.
Recruitment is a fast-paced, changeable environment. Things move quickly and we expect our people to work in the same way, whilst also maintaining high standards. If you feel you are up to the challenge, please apply or contact or call 0121 200 2535
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.