Job Title: Business Admin ApprenticeshipSalary: £5 per hourLocation: BournemouthA fantastic admin support opportunity has arisen within a growing engineering business in Wimborne. The business focus...
SALES ADMINISTRATOR/CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Basic salary £22k
Telesales OTE £3k
Quarter year bonus £1k (£250 paid each quarter based on company performance and monthly budgets being hit)
35 Hours Monday to Friday 8:30 - 4:30pm 1 hour lunch
My client, excellent award winning business who manufacture and market a range of healthcare products are currently recruiting for a full time experienced Sales & Customer Support Administrator to work in our sales office based in Sundon Park.
You will be responsible for the complete order process from receipt through to despatch and the sales administration. This role will also require the person to spend some time each day making outbound retail calls to existing customers on our database to offer promotions and introduce new products and other general administrative tasks.
- Responsible for complete sales order process from order receipt through to despatch
- Warm outbound calls to clients from our existing database
- Looking at sources to help grow the existing database
- Updating customer order templates with monthly promotional prices
- Point of contact for dealing with any queries from members of public
- Investigating and raising credit notes
- General sales administration
The successful candidate should possess a can do attitude with the ability to work well under pressure, excellent communication skills, a confident telephone manner and be motivated to pick up the phone and start engaging with our customer database, excellent computer skills and have good administration skills.
- At least 1-years' experience in a telemarketing or telesales environment is advantageous but not essential
- An experienced Administrator
- Educated to GCSE English standard
- Self motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Possess good PC skills with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Have the ability to work without supervision
- A proactive driven and motivated person
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Assist the business with other tasks as and when necessary
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
To apply for this role please attach your CV in Word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.