Are you an experienced Customer Services Advisor looking to work weekends in the head office of a leading retailer?Our client is looking for part-time Customer...
Customer Service Supervisor - Royston - 3 months initially - full time - £15 per hour
Our client based in Royston has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Supervisor to join them ASAP!
- To lead and motivate a highly skilled team of Customer Service Representatives.
- Providing the necessary feedback, training, and development to sales office staff to improve their accuracy, productivity, and quality and overall work standards.
- Providing the Supply Chain Manager and other supervisory colleagues with effective management information that will identify areas for improvement, and show progress of individuals, in relation to service performance, quality and training needs.
- Conducting root cause analysis and provide ongoing recommendations/solutions to improve professionalism and customer service.
- Ensuring all team members are achieving their KPI's daily
- Liaising with Training & Development to assist and support specific activities relating to the training and development of staff within the team.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience, with ideally a minimum of 2 years experience in a logistics role within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office and SAP
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- This role would suit an individual who is self-motivated, with strong communication skills and experience leading Customer Service teams.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply below or contact Tate on 01582 692 543 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.