Incredible opportunity working for a tech start-up company based in Paddington!This company is seeking enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated graduate calibre candidates to provide exceptional customer...
We are currently recruiting for a bright, personable and customer service focused Technical Customer Support Executive to join an growing international Travel software company.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and innovative tech business who are taking on new clients from all around the globe and long term could offer the opportunity for you to grow with the organisation
Within this role you will be:
- Dealing directly with clients, taking ownership of customer requests and seeing them through to resolution
- Analysing API data and carrying out problem diagnosis
- Providing exceptional customer service in a 1st line and 2nd line support capacity
- Assisting in the testing, implementation and launch of new customer websites and software
- Providing technical and functional support to Software clients and business Partners
- Answering, logging and resolving client support requests
- Training new and existing clients on our software products
- Providing technical system advice and support to non-technical users
To do this role you must have:
- Have a good knowledge of G.D.S and API systems
- Worked within the travel industry (preferable but not essential)
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to be proactive, organised, methodical and approachable
- Have great communication and customer service skills
- Ability use a support ticket system and to prioritise and multitask
- A proactive approach to learning and investigation and great attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership for the resolution of issues
Working Monday to Friday you can expect to receive a salary between £20,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience, plus a lovely benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the brief, please use the APPLY button. Neil Copping from Tate will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.