We are recruiting for a busy, expanding and thriving company based in the Mitcham area. We are looking for a Client Services Executive this is...
We are currently recruiting for a ambitious, personable and customer service focused Tech Support Professional to join an exciting international Travel software company in the role of Technical Client Support Executive.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing tech business who are taking on new clients from all around the globe. Within this role you will be dealing directly with clients, analysing API data and providing exceptional customer service in a 1st line and 2nd line support capacity.
As a Technical Client Support Executive you will be:
- Assisting in the testing, implementation and launch of new customer websites and software
- Providing technical and functional support to Software clients and business Partners
- Carrying out problem diagnosis and data analysis
- Answering, logging and resolving client support requests
- Training new and existing clients on our software products
- Providing technical system advice and support to non-technical users
- Taking ownership of customer requests and seeing them through to resolution
- Delivering 1st class customer service
To do this role you must have:
- Have a good knowledge of G.D.S and API systems
- Worked within the travel industry (preferable but not essential)
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to be proactive, organised, methodical and approachable
- Have great communication and customer service skills
- The ability use a support ticket system and to prioritise and multitask
- A proactive approach to learning and investigation, plus great attention to detail
- The ability to take ownership for the resolution of issues
Working Monday to Friday you can expect to receive a salary between £20,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience, plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the brief, please use the APPLY button. Neil Copping from Tate will respond to all applications from Monday the 7th of January.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.