Customer Experience Manager £40,000-£50,000Very exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to work a fast growing business within Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for...
Customer Experience Advisor
Our client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market position is currently looking to expand their Customer Experience Team due to their commitment to consistently provide the best service in customer experiences.
Role: Customer Experience Advisor Where: Hedge End Salary: c£18-18,500pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to provide the best service possible
- Telephone interaction with internal and external customers dealing with queries and investigating technical enquires
- Taking ownership of each enquiry/ query and effectively bringing it to resolution or escalating according to set guidelines with support
- Working closely with other departments to resolve any outstanding issues
- Maintaining accurate notes on the CRM system
- Promoting the company wherever possible
You will need:
- To be committed to offering the best service possible to customers
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- A methodical and assertive approach to work
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Previous experience within a customer care environment
- Confident IT skills
This company offers a modern working environment, free parking and has an excellent range of benefits.
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to APPLY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.