An energetic, dedicated and personable Events Manager/ Coordinator is required to join a highly respected Events Agency, based just outside of Hitchin. As Events Manager/...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Coordinator to join my client based in Welwyn Garden City.
This is a dynamic and busy role where you will be able to use your creative flair and show your passion for events and marketing. In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000, excellent benefits and a supportive working environment.
As the Events Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- End to end planning of the conferences from brief to delivery including liaising with speakers through to report on event outcomes through member feedback.
- Write content for email marketing campaigns and printed and digital media
- Oversee and manage the administration and running of all events
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the local and national media
- Identify hot topics and communicate these through social media channels
- UK driving licence with access to a car
- 3+ years of events experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of inter-personal skills and customer focus
- Experience with web-analytic tools
If you have previous marketing and events experience and want to find out more about this role, please get in touch with Sian Llewellyn on 01707 320255.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.