Facilities Services Assistant - Legal
Our client a professional and reputable legal firm within the local area are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Services Assistant to join their Facilities Management department. This is a varied role where you will be the face of the Facilities Management department.
Role: Facilities Services Assistant Where: Hedge End Salary: c£16-16,500pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails from internal and external sources
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Carrying out reprographic duties
- General administrative based post room duties
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- To be proactive and flexible in your approach
- To be able to work on your own initiative
- Good prioritisation skills
- It skills including MS Office
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional company that values its staff and has a lovely modern working environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and qualities please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.