Accounts Assistant£26,000 £29,000Hemel Hempstead Do you want to work for well-established, award winning company with a global presence? Fantastic opportunity for e-Commerce specialists with...
A personable, engaging and reliable Accounts Assistant is required to join an exciting business based in Letchworth. As a supportive and adaptable Accounts Assistant you will play a key role is supporting the businesses Finance team. We are looking for a friendly and flexible individual who can work 20 hours a week.
This role would suit either an experienced accounts assistant or a newly AAT qualified candidate who is looking for their 1st accounts role.
As Accounts Assistant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Opening and distributing the team post
- Processing and reconciling bank payments and purchase invoices
- Dealing with inbound finance calls and administration including filing and archiving
- Processing inter-company reconciliations, expenses, credit cards and payments due
- Dealing with ad-hoc tasks and finance queries
The ideal Accounts Assistant candidate will need:
- To have worked within a similar role or alternatively be a newly AAT qualified office professional
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills including sorting, subtotalling, formulas and formatting
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- To be a team player
- A flexible can do attitude
- Sage experience would be desirable
Working Monday to Friday (4 hours per day), totalling 20 hours per week you will based in Letchworth Town. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £22,000 pro-rata, plus a nice benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.