Tate are recruiting for Customer Service Agents (Outbound) for a leading organisation based in Leicester City Centre. This an exciting opportunity for individuals who wish...
The role we are recruiting for is on a temporary leading to permanent basis with a starting salary of £18,000 to £25,000 per annum once permanent.
The Outbound Customer Service Agent's key responsibilities will be:
- Managing existing database of customers
- Contacting customers that have received quotes
- Managing accounts both existing and new accounts
- Helping customers with their future purchases
- Up-selling in areas where possible
- Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquiries
Benefits of This Role:
- Positive and energetic office environment
- Progression within the company
- Tate Recruitment benefits
- Excellent bonus structure
The hourly rate will start on £8.75 per hour, rising to £18,000 - £25,000 on a perm basis + bonus
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.