Tate are working with a client located near Exeter. This is a permanent position based in the clients head office. Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am...
Tate are working with a client located near Exeter. This is a permanent position based in the clients head office. Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Salary: up to £18,500.
The role of the Central Stores Assistant is to effectively process the day to day needs of the business with reference to the storage and delivery of equipment.
- Goods in and out (including pick/packing).
- Processing orders and organisation.
- Chasing orders and expediting.
- Communicating progress with Staff members in multiple locations.
- Keeping systems and data up to date.
- Organisation of deliveries/logistics.
- Stock control.
- Reporting any issues and improvements to help improve the day to day running of the stores/procurement function.
- Recording data accurately.
- Maintaining smooth and efficient goods in and out.
- Methodical and thorough in checking all relevant documentation, procedures and processes.
- Well-developed people skills in relation to both office and field based staff.
- Able to deal with all members of staff, clients and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of goods in and out, and using IT based systems.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.