The PlaceA well established and successful management consultancy company, specialising in the financial services sector, are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager / Book keeperThe...
I am recruiting for an exciting new Dual Administration and HR support role, working for my client, a consultancy business based in a buzzy area of Southwark. My client help to uncover opportunities and provide data driven advice which ultimate increases the success that their clients reach! This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a fast growing business with a great company culture!
I am seeking candidates with solid administration experience with some exposure to some HR administration too. If you have such experience in addition to an enthusiastic and 'Can do' demeanour please apply today!
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide admin support to some Senior Directors - coordinating meetings and preparation of documents
- Assisting with production of PowerPoint presentations
- Collating notes from team meetings & follow up sessions
- Administration of timesheets
- Maintaining information on company central database
- Preparation of offer letters and new employee contracts
- Coordinating training and inductions
- Maintaining HR database
- Assisting the HR Manager with recruitment including but not limited to, advertisement of roles, liaising with agencies, screening and sourcing applicants and reference checking
- Right to work checks
- Collation of feedback following personal development reviews!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.