Tate are currently working with a leading global Technology/Engineering company that have been around for over 100 years. Throughout that time they have consistently developed...
Tate are currently working with a leading global Technology/Engineering company that have been around for over 100 years. Throughout that time they have consistently developed new technologies in the market in over 30 different industries.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Branch Manager to join the team. This role has come about due to internal progression within the company and they want this ethos to continue.
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 2pm
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Closed over Christmas)
- Overseeing enquiries, quotations and order handling.
- Ensure that all pricing is effective and consistent.
- Increase/Maintain branch profitability ensuring manufacturing effectiveness.
- Booking in stock / transferring of stock including stock takes.
- Checking machine and capacity levels.
- Produce sales reports and analysis including forecasts.
- Customer Account Management - Ensuring work practices meet with the customer expectations.
- Sales Management - Proactively develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Maintaining, tracking and improving KPI's and performance of staff.
- Computer literate with relevant Microsoft packages.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a small team.
- Experience within the engineering field.
- Desirably a qualified engineer although applicants will be considered without.
If you're interested apply online today or contact myself via email at Tom.Halsall@ tate.co.uk.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.