Customer Service AdvisorBorehamwood18k Our client, a global company insuring over 90 million clients worldwide, are looking for a friendly and empathetic Customer Service Advisor to...
Customer Service Representative - Temporary position for 3 months - Watford - £11.28 per hour
Tate are proud to be working with an employer of choice in Watford in the recruitment of a Customer Service Representative. The main purpose of the role is to provide quality support to their customers, ensuring their service is best in class!
We are looking for people with proven Customer Service skills in an office based environment.
Daily duties will include:
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls from customers
- Accurately processing orders whilst on the phone into SAP system
- Using the CRM system for all updates and transactions
- Ensuring all orders are fulfilled when stock is available, keeping customers informed at all times
- Dealing with incoming post
- Responsible for looking after key accounts
- Dealing with any escalation from accounts, such as returns, orders and disputes
- Computer literate - knowledge of Microsoft packages, mainly Excel
- Strong communication skills - Excellent telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- Experience of customer service and a high volume of phone calls
- Ability to prioritise in a busy working environment
Duration: 3 months
Working hours: 08.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Parking on site
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.