Customer Service administratorSt Albans£21k to £23k Well established with over 20 years trading experience and privately owned professional services company based in St Albans. Our...
Customer Service Representative - Temporary position for 6 months - Watford - £11.28 per hour
Tate are proud to be working with an employer of choice in Watford to recruit a Customer Service Representative. Our client pride themselves in doing meaningful work, they make a difference and improve lives! They are looking for Customer Service Representatives who want to be part of their team and reflect their values.
The main purpose of the role is to provide quality support to their customers, ensuring their service is best in class!
Daily duties will include:
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls from customers
- Accurately processing orders into the SAP system
- Ensuring the CRM system is always kept updated
- Ensuring all orders are fulfilled when stock is available, keeping customers informed at all times
- Dealing with incoming post
- Dealing with any escalation from accounts, such as returns, orders and disputes
- Computer literate - knowledge of Microsoft packages, mainly Excel
- Strong communication skills - Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of customer service and a high volume of phone calls
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: 08.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Parking on site
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.