The Job: Marketing Systems and Lead Management Executive The salary: £25,000 £30,000 Location: Nottingham city centre Would you like to work with a fast growing,...
The Job: Marketing Systems and Lead Management Executive
The salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: Nottingham city centre
Would you like to work with a fast growing, award-winning mini-multinational company with offices all over the world. This role sits within the marketing function and is responsible for the management and co-ordination of the campaign and lead management process between sales and marketing globally which will also include lead generation. Duties include:
- Reporting on KPI's for all lead generation campaigns and lead follow up status, this includes full measurement and analytics reporting including lead life cycle and campaign metrics with the ability to identify key trends.
- Develop lead generation strategies and programs.
- Managing marketing automation systems for setting up on-line forms, landing pages and triggered/nurtured campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement and manage automation tools, templates, build campaign journey and reporting.
- Experience in establishing and monitoring Lead Management processes
- Hands on experience with marketing automation software Pardot and experience with Salesforce.
- Experience deploying and using marketing automation Pardot in a B2B business environment.
- Experience in setting up and tracking, analysing performance and suggesting improvements as well as solving business process issues
- Previous experience of working closely with marketing and sales teams
Our client offer fantastic benefits packages including:
Constant training and development
26 days holiday
Employee assistance programme
Regular social events
Free lunches every month
Plus much more
If you would like to apply for this role simply click on the below link or contact /
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.