ASSISTANT BUSINESS CENTRE MANAGERHOURS OF WORK: Mon Fri 8.30am 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.LOCATION: Birmingham, Jewellery QuarterBRIEF JOB SUMMARY: To co-ordinate the running of...
ASSISTANT BUSINESS CENTRE MANAGER
HOURS OF WORK: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
LOCATION: Birmingham, Jewellery Quarter
BRIEF JOB SUMMARY: To co-ordinate the running of a large Business Centre in the Jewellery Quarter in conjunction with the Business Centre Manager. The candidate will be working alongside the Business Centre Manager to provide reception, telephone answering and general secretarial/administration services to our Tenants. They will be responsible for the general management and facilitation of the Business Centre, ensuring it is kept in excellent condition. This is a varied and challenging role involving direct daily contact with our Tenants.
REPORTING TO: 1) Regional Property Manager
2) Business Centre Manager
DAY TO DAY MANAGEMENT:
- Looking after a busy front of house reception and meet/greet Tenants' visitors.
- Operate a telephone switchboard answering calls on behalf of Tenants.
- Provide secretarial/administration services to Tenants where agreed.
- Sort and distribute incoming post, provide a franking service and arrange daily postal collection services.
- Liaise with Tenants on a daily basis to develop good working relationships.
- Undertake regular inspections of the Business Centre, to ensure it is in excellent condition.
- To be responsible for the security of the Centre, ensuring mag locks engage.
- Monitoring external contractors to ensure performance of their duties.
- Maintain bureau records to enable re-charging of monthly invoices for services provided.
- Amalgamating bureau records and issuing invoices to Tenants in liaison with Head Office.
- Assist with the collection of rent arrears in conjunction with Head Office.
- Manage the meeting room to ensure bookings are taken and tea and coffee is available.
- Management of the Centres car park to enable spaces to be available for paying Tenants.
- Arrange and undertake viewings and provide feedback to the Lettings Manager.
- Ensuring that the offices are presented in a professional manner ready for viewings.
- Liaise with Building Surveyors to ensure any repairs are completed quickly.
- Manage and maintain an external computer program to enable additional services to be re-charged to Tenants.
- Patch phone lines in comms room as necessary.
- Arrange with external providers new telephone lines, additional services, fax lines and additional ports.
- Well presented and able to project a professional image to our Tenants.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Good all round administrative skills and record keeping.
- Excellent IT skills to include Excel/Word/Outlook.
- Good English literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to work on their own conscientiously and under pressure.
- Honesty, reliability and intergrity.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.