Legal SecretaryCentral Cambridge£25,000 per annum Are you an experienced PA or Legal Secretary with experience of working in a busy environment? If so, I have...
£25,000 per annum
My client, an experienced and well known law firm, is seeking a legal secretary to join their Contentious Business Unit to support a partner and 2 solicitors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an understanding of Litigation process, procedure and documents, enthusiastic and able to provide a high level of PA support.
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Assisting with the billing process by preparing accounting documentation
- Preparing client engagement correspondence
- Checking and chasing identification
- Preparing correspondence through audio typing and word processing
- Manage electronic filing
- Scanning incoming and outgoing correspondence on to in-house system
- Diary management
- Providing professional support to clients both in person and via telephone
- Providing support to other PAs as required
- Audio typing
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary or trained in secretarial practice
- Experience of electronic working
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional PA skills
- Experience of putting together trial bundles and court papers
- Knowledge of Litigation work
- Outstanding telephone manner
If you want to know more then give Danielle a call on 01223 324433. Alternatively, apply direct with an updated CV in a word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.