Do you have experience within Credit Control and dealing with a companies debt? If so and you are immediately available to start a temporary, ongoing...
Do you have experience within Credit Control and dealing with a companies debt? If so and you are immediately available to start a temporary, ongoing assignment and local to Epsom, we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to start ASAP. Duties below.
ROLE RESPONSIBILIIES AND DUTIES:
- Raise invoices/credit notes when required, ensuring monthly billing deadlines are met
- Accurate and timely project setup with the objective of revenue recognition compliance
- Assist internal and external customers with invoice related queries and provision of AR related information
- Create new vendor accounts in the finance system when required
- Maintain up-to-date open billing data including timely and accurate hours' write-offs in the system
- Assist with daily treasury duties: recording cash and bank transactions, performing bank reconciliations
- Provide assistance to Financial Accountant when required
- This role will also require providing support within the department to the Management Accountant and other members of the team.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- General ledger experience including sales ledger experience is essential; sales ledger must have included invoice preparation. Purchase ledger experience is desirable.
- Experience in cash and banking, documenting payments received and cash allocation.
- AAT/CAT student or first stage of ACCA study is preferable.
- Numeracy and familiarity with accounting principles is required.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- General IT skills and familiarity with accounting software is preferable. Strong excel skills are also required.
- The successful candidate for this role will be self-motivated, proactive and self reliant with strong organisational skills.
- Must have the ability to analyse and compile data from various accounting systems or other business sources.
- Problem solving skills are essential.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills. Must have the ability to discuss customer issues over the phone, email, and face to face. The ability to respond to a difficult customer, and properly address any issues.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.