Marketing Executive (Business Development) Our Winchester based client is looking for a confident and adaptable candidate to join this busy team. You will ideally be...
Marketing Executive (Business Development)
Our Winchester based client is looking for a confident and adaptable candidate to join this busy team. You will ideally be from a Marketing background within a professional services company.
This role is a new role with huge scope within the marketing team and is purely a Marketing role and not sales. You will be involved with Business Development within the Marketing team. You will have a keen desire to deliver cohesive and effective campaigns. The successful candidate will work across a range of marketing plans and campaigns, including content, events, client relationship development and brand driven campaigns.
- A generalist marketer who has a good understanding of marketing and business development tactics
- A client-obsessed marketer who is driven to put clients and prospects at the forefront of any campaigns
- A passionate team player who thrives on team spirit, who loves to create ideas and contribute to the business and the team
- Execute and manage a variety of BD tasks including, events, market research, literature and report production, communications, client mapping, acquisition and development from planning, through to implementation
- Develop integrated and innovative marketing campaigns
- draft marketing and sales support materials
- monitor competitor activity
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate with 3+ years business development/marketing experience, preferably within B2B professional or financial services
- Advanced MS Office Suite, ability to use CRM databases, content management systems and email marketing tools
- Basic understanding of design software would be an advantage
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.