Do you have a passion to drive sales through being creative, self-motivated and the ability to think outside the box?If so, we have the right...
Do you have a passion to drive sales through being creative, self-motivated and the ability to think outside the box?
If so, we have the right role for you!
We are working with a Digital Agency who partner with forward-thinking brands, from start-ups, and those in-between to create refined, impactful and inspiring brand experiences.
The main duties will include:
- Drive new business sales through new clients
- Convert enquiries received from their website, email marketing or existing telemarketing support
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, attending networking / trade shows / events; calling on inactive accounts and existing accounts to identify key areas for improvement for customers
- Conduct an analysis of each prospect to understand the client's needs and develop the ideal solution
- Build relationships through excellent customer services skills driving customer satisfaction and retention
- Work well with the team to ensure consistent delivery of excellent customer service
- Responsible for new sales opportunities. Sales include SEO, Social Media, PPC and Reputation Management
- Manage sales to new customers and be accountable for the growth of the customers you acquire
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential prospects. Build relationships with key employees of prospective businesses
- Responsible for all administrative tasks required for managing customers. Close the sales and prepare and execute proposals.
- Schedule, organise, and prioritise work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines
- Responsible for driving sales results and meeting sales targets / expectations
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company
The ideal Candidate will need:
Sales experience preferred in a new business role, however, previous experience is not essential as training will be provided. Candidates from all sales backgrounds are welcome, ideally you'll have experience in a similar role within Digital Marketing which demands that the customers' needs are put first. Good IT skills, teamwork and the motivation to be successful and target driven are essential.
The ability to execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.