Sales Administrator £20k to £25k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits Are you a fan of everything that glitters and sparkles? Highly organised with a creative...
Full Time - Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Free parking, 25 days holiday, pension contribution and other benefits.
Are you a forward thinker who loves to organise people and build strong relationships? Do you want to work for a company who are market leaders in their industry and are continuing to grow?
Our client has been operating for over twenty years; they are passionate about their products and their people. They are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their well-established team based in Milton Keynes.
As Sales Administrator, you will support the sales team to ensure all orders are processed, as well as plan and coordinate the field based engineers, making sure that they have everything they need for a smooth installation on customer sites.
- Being the main point of contact for sales team and customers
- Processing orders/install requests
- Stock management of equipment to ensure it is available for installation
- Allocating equipment for deliveries
- Planning and coordinating installer/trainers diaries and locations
- Ensuring customer database is up to date
- Managing multiple projects at one time
Ideally you'll have the following skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of MS office (mainly Excel)
- Be a team player
- Have strong attention to detail
- Proactive with good problem solving skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.