Full time reception role 8.30 5.30Temporary to permanent opportunityCentral LewesThis well established and successful company based in Lewes are looking to expand their team. They...
Salary: up top £25,000
Location: London Bridge
Job Title: Corporate Receptionist
My client, a leading global investment company based in London Bridge are seeking a Corporate Receptionist for their busy reception and front of house area. Based in beautiful offices, you will be the face of the company in this fast paced role, delivering a 5* level of customer service to all clients and visitors to the office. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading and very well established firm.
If you have proven corporate reception experience, are very well presented and have a passion and enthusiasm for being the face of a business, please read on....
Key duties involve:
- Meeting and greeting all guests to the highest standard
- Setting up meeting rooms for presentations and conference calls, logging any IT issues during daily meeting room checks
- Preparing refreshments and pre-ordered lunches including liaising with external caterers
- Answering switchboard calls, transferring calls and taking detailed messages
- Booking in guests on the main Shard system including deliveries
- Managing and checking IT in the meeting rooms on a regular basis
- Diary administration for all of our meeting rooms
- Being one step ahead with the preparation of meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Ad-hoc duties when required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.