Are you looking to work for a growing and successful organisation in a busy customer service department? If so, then this could be just...
Are you looking to work for a growing and successful organisation in a busy customer service department? If so, then this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
Customer Support Advisor
£19,000 - £21,000
Excellent benefits and perks
Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
You will be fundamental in providing excellence in day to day service for all the company's customers from specifiers through to end users and wholesalers. The ideal candidate should be passionate about customer care. You must be able to work independently, have excellent attention to detail and be able to think outside the box. You will need to be flexible, adaptable and a problem solver.
- Supporting a small but growing external sales team.
- Becoming the main point of contact for external customers such as architects and interior designers.
- Assisting end user customers with product selection and advice preparing quotations.
- Placing orders and following the order through from inputting to final destination.
- Providing after sales support, dealing with any delivery issues and handling returns.
- Support all customer enquiries via email and telephone.
- Helping to prepare customer presentations and documentation.
To apply for this role you must have proven experience in customer services/sales and have the ability to develop product knowledge. You must be able to remain calm under pressure, show resilience and self-motivation.
To apply for this role, attach your CV or contact Tate on 01442 345210
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.