A confident, experienced and personable PA is required to join a highly respected business. This role based in Hitchin town centre will be providing...
A confident, experienced and personable PA is required to join a highly respected business. This role based in Hitchin town centre will be providing direct support to the company's board of Directors. As PA you will be both self-driven and proactive and will play a key role in providing executive support as well as providing general office administration support.
As PA you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Managing the directors email, workload lists, track tasks, expenses and diary commitments
- Assisting the company Directors in planning and tracking new and existing client engagements
- Undertaking research on behalf of the directors
- Supporting in the management of mobile phone contracts
- Providing support to the office manager in a variety of administrative roles including:
- Internal post
- Organising internal learning and development activity
- Managing file access sharing sites
- Preparing bid, reports, presentations and spreadsheets in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Booking travel and hotel arrangements and manage booking for internal meetings
- Managing recycling and liaising with insurers with regards to warranties and legal documents
The ideal PA candidate will need:
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent IT and administrations skills including MS Office suite
- Be solutions orientated with a positive can do attitude plus strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and able to use their initiative
- Understanding of Sage software and files sharing software
- Affable with an ability to build strong working relationships
- Great attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and structure
Working Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week from 9 -5:30, based in Hitchin town centre. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of up to £26,000 plus a benefits package which includes BUPA health care after 3 months.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.