Team LeaderMust have energy experience£30-35k PermanentMilton KeynesNewly refurbished offices, friendly helpful team. Great company benefits. Are you motivated by leading and coaching a team, are...
ReAssure are a UK life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth at their Hitchin office, which gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
We are looking for a permanent Team Leader to join ReAssure. As a Team Leader you will manage a team of customer service advisors in a growing business, along with the quality and performance of these individuals and the team. You will take responsibility for the team's productivity, quality and compliance to regulatory and internal standards through coaching team members around their conduct, performance and results.
- Management of work and direction of people
- Plan team capacity so that ample and suitably trained team members are in place at all times, allocated to deal with anticipated volumes or released to support CS collective work completion
- Continuously improve customer outcomes and satisfaction, and improve quality and productivity
- To demonstrate leadership imperatives and an awareness of commerciality, to help achieve company goals
- Manage performance to ensure high recognition and feedback and that high performers are identified and continually motivated, and poor performers improve or leave
- Manage and deliver individual and team quality to agreed standards
Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal, motivational and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate direction in a positive and relevant manner to your team
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong ability to influence and persuade
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude to work
- Experience managing a team of at least 10
- Confident IT skills
- Offices located within the beautiful grounds of the Hitchin Priory
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
- Company pension
- Outstanding scope for development and growth
Apply today and join ReAssure on the journey -
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.