An exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a creative marketing team within a growing retail business who are always looking to evolve! Do...
Role: EA/Projects Coordinator
Salary: 35K - 45K + Bonus
I am recruiting for a dual role - EA/Project coordinator for an executive search firm based near Holborn. This role is based in the London offices and is remotely supporting a partner based in Stockholm.
You will be a client facing member of the team working on key projects whilst carrying out a number of traditional EA duties too. I am seeking candidates who have previous experience working in a recruitment or executive search business. Occasional travel to the offices in Stockholm will be recruited but you will be based in London. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a small but very successful company. This role will require you to work with pace, working with international stakeholders, to deadlines and to manage fast changing priorities.
- Travel & expense management skills
- Liaising with Senior Executive level clients face to face, on the phone and over email;
- Presentation preparation
- Manage the Partner's schedule to ensure they meet their objectives;
- Manage all communication with clients and other team members - inbound/outbound;
- Look after any travel arrangements; domestic & international;
- Manage multiple diaries both internally and externally;
- Process expenses
- Produce BD material
- Proactively deal with issues as they arise.
- Liaise between clients and candidates to set up meetings, internationally and locally as required;
- Keep up to date on project progress
- Prepare and check all client documentation
- Meeting and greeting visitors and looking after clients interviewing from our office;
- Filtering incoming calls including dealing with new business/candidate enquiries as necessary;
- Helping to cover other EA/PC's during holiday periods;
- Assisting with event planning
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.