Resourcing SpecialistTemporary£14-£17 per hourWoking Our client, a high profile brand based in Woking are looking for a Resourcing Specialist to join their team on a...
Are you a dynamic, motivated and driven graduate or equivalent that's looking for an opportunity to gain further insight and experience into the world of HR and recruitment and experience working for a well established organisation in Croydon?
If so, we'd like to hear from you as we are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our clients team for around 4 months.
Reporting to the senior recruitment advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing candidates through both internal and external platforms such as LinkedIn and various jobsites
- Conduct first round screening to ascertain the candidate's suitability for the role
- Engage in talent pipelining and creating a database of those skill sets as directed by the Senior Recruitment Advisor
- Manage and maintain the companies internal applicant tracking system
- Manage recruitment presence on social media platforms ensuring consistent and high-quality job adverts are live, adhering to group brand and employer value proposition guidelines
- Research experience on social media platforms
- A desire to understand and learn different candidate search methodologies
- Strong organisational capability, able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Exceptional communication skills
If you feel this role meets the criteria you are looking for and you are immediately available, please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.