Are you a resourceful, structured, hardworking Office Manager that has perhaps worked in an office environment in the Facilities or Property sector, looking for an...
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a busy new office who are currently seeking an Office Manager. This is a new position and with that comes a lot of variety which means its an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be able to apply their experience and mould the role. Busy friendly team with exciting growth plans in place. The person coming into this role will see it grow and develop as the business expands.
- Responsible for sourcing and ordering all office supplies and being aware when stock is running low
- Supporting the heath and safety manager with administrative tasks
- Administrative support to the products team
- Assist PA when required, booking meeting rooms, event organisation
- Scheduling couriers and assisting with logistics
- Raising PO's where required
- Assiting with HR administration
- Signing in visitors to the office and warehouse
- Answering all inbound telephone calls and fielding where appropriate
- Monitoring car park and ensuring health and safety regulations are being adhered too
- Must have the ability to be adaptable and flexible to their workload
- High attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Friendly and approachable
If you are interested in this position please apply now! To find out more about the role please call on 01256 843999 and ask for Chelsea Moor
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.