PART TIME Bookkeeper post available for a credible Accountancy business near Hitchin.25 hours per week hours/days to suit you. Salary negotiable.This post is for an...
Part Time Admin Assistant Winchester £21k pro rata
This role will be spread over 21 hours a week- ideally some cover each day
This is a fantastic part time opportunity to support an established and busy team. The role will offer variety and some fun along the way. The main purpose of the role is to provide efficient and pro-active administration support in the Training & Development team.
- Maintain accurate records of training needs and courses
- Reviewing administrative procedures on an on-going basis and make processes streamline and efficient
- Set up internal training courses
- Book meeting rooms for training and events and booking equipment
- Preparation of training material, course manuals, name badges, evaluation forms
- Following training courses ensure invoices are tracked, and follow up on the evaluation process
Assist with qualification administration, including Apprenticeship. Supporting students with exam entry, registration, subscription renewal and general study administration to include study records where necessary
- You will need be proactive and always hunting for solutions
- Flexible and resilient and able to work autonomously at times
- Discretion and diligent is also key
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a professional company and supportive team. You will need to have proven Administration experience to be considered for this role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.