****Permanent***** DB Pension Administrator / Project AnalystA vacancy has arisen within the expanding Pension Administration Project team working on a number of high profile projects,...
Temporary Administrator - Watford - £9 per hour
Tate are proud to be working with a global company based in Watford, to support with the recruitment of a Temporary Administrator. Our client are only 10 years old, but have grown into a major player in its field, due to the talent and dedication of its team members!
With a 4.9 star review on Glassdoor, our client is an employer of choice in Watford!
The main purpose of this role will be:
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors and for the phones
- Distribution of post
- Ensuring meeting rooms are clean and tidy at all times and in preparation for meetings
- Organise weekly food/drink deliveries for the office
- Ordering of office supplies/stationery
- Organising staff bus passes/car park registrations
- Booking of Taxi's and hotels
- Management of kitchen
- Update fire evacuation sheet
Although this is an office based role, you may be required to visit the local warehouse to collect stock.
- Driver with own car essential!
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent Admin skills
- Proficient with Google Mail and Microsoft Word
Duration: Ongoing temp role
Working hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Benefits: Free Parking on site, Weekly team lunch, Free fruit and refreshments, holiday accrual and additional benefits
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.