How does becoming an employee for one of the leading communication providers in the UK sound? The company in question have won numerous awards for...
Financial Solutions Executive
Our client are currently recruiting for 2 Financial Solutions Executives to join the Business Finance team in the Staines office on a 1 year Fixed Term Basis. Our client is a leading financial services company with over 30 years' experience providing innovative finance solutions that help consumers and businesses to grow and prosper. We are one of Japan's largest non-bank financial institutions. We currently have over 1,200 employees, providing market leading products and services to over one million customers.
This role of the Financial Solutions Executives is to provide expert service to customers in arrears or experiencing financial difficulty as defined by company guidelines. Dealing with all queries professionally and efficiently, minimising arrears and maximising recoveries.
The role of the Financial Solutions Executives will include (but not be limited to);
Customer Experience & Services Delivery;
- Responsible for ensuring that every customer receives the appropriate experience on every contact, either inbound or outbound
- To assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints primarily on the telephone but also by post, email or other electronic channels to ensure that customer and introducer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact unless specialist knowledge or investigation is needed
- Identify and evaluate risks within area of responsibility (including errors, fraud and inappropriate procedures) ensuring sufficient business controls are in place to minimise exposure to risk
- Take appropriate measures to manage these, recognising your individual responsibility and accountability for risk in relation to your role and follow effective best practice processes
- Responsible for ensuring that all necessary steps are taken to protect customer and retailer confidentiality whilst also protecting company and commercially sensitive information especially in relation to potential fraud and in the storage and disposal of confidential customer information in the correct manner
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to FCA, Data Protection, Money Laundering, Health and Safety, Bribery Act and Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attend update training as may be required from time to time
The Ideal Candidate;
- Ideally have at least 3 years' experience within collections or debt recovery (essential)
- Ability to deal with complaints or difficult calls whilst remaining calm and assertive, maintaining professionalism and empathy at all time
- Good administrative, organisational, planning / prioritization skills and an ability to acquire knowledge and grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to work in a methodical manner but able to work under pressure
- Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with customers
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.